Auth_development_mode

I am trying to see where I may have gone wrong in following the Personalize Authentication Screens :: Corteza Docs (cortezaproject.org) guide.

I accessed the docker instance and created the pathway /opt/deploy/corteza/auth-assets

I then exported the auth assets with corteza-server auth assets export /opt/deploy/corteza/auth-assets

I then accessed on the server side the /my-corteza/.env with nano and added in the .env file
under the # Authentication section

AUTH_DEVELOPMENT_MODE=true
AUTH_ASSETS_PATH=/opt/deploy/corteza/auth-assets

When I go to login access the page after a reboot Addy/auth/dev It just loops me to the main application page. Thoughts? Thank you in advance for reading!

i’ve made it a bit farther and got it to give me a gray screen now. The template edit options

It gives me the screen but the options are not listed.

Even I am facing the same issue.

Can anyone help please

Corteza: 2023.9.7
I’m having the same issue, a blank screen with a background color. Any idea of how to get the /auth/dev to display the UI

This has been left in the dust for some time now. Will have to take a look to see whats up.
But no promises it will be resolved soon. If you need to style the auth pages, you can use the customCSS for that currently. (Auth settings → Scroll down)

1 Like