Cannot add any data on fresh installed corteza container

Hi there,
I just installed a local test instance of corteza via the docker-compose file from your docs.

However, when I visit the leads page, for instance, there is no ‘add’ button or the like. The same is true for all other pages where is would make sense to add new data.

I am logged in as administrator. Therefore, I would expect to be able to do everything.

Is there anybody having an idea what I am missed?

Best Regards
Liane

Hi @liaham !

It looks like you are not logged in with administrator rights. The first user that signs up for a new Corteza instance is automatically promoted to admin. User registrations afterwards are in a different role.

So, the easiest is to log in with your admin user account and give your other account administrator rights.

Please note that this does not mean that everyone has to be an admin in order to be able to add records. You can easily configure new roles with that permission in the admin area.

Hope this helps!

Hi @Lenny

Thanks for your help!

I agree with you, it looks like as if there are some missing permissions. Therefore, I wrote in my last post explicitly that I was logged in as administrator.

For the moment I put the test instance aside. When I decide to try it again and the problem will still exist, I will come back for your help. :slight_smile:

Thanks again,
Liane