DB refusing connection from super user

Good afternoon all,
I have tried to install Corteza locally using the container on Docker. I am using the default yaml and .env file verbatum form the installation page.

When I use “docker-compose -up” I watch the DB come up and the server. The issue that I am having is it seems as though the DB is refusing a connection form the server with the following error:

server_1 {“level”:“warn”,“ts”:1621887850.9424899,“logger”:“store.rdbms”,“caller”:“rdbms/rdbms.go:162”,“msg”:“could not connect to the database”,“error”:“Error 1045: Access denied for user ‘dbuser’@‘172.18.0.3’ (using password: YES)”,“try”:2,“delay”:10}

What could cause the default dbuser defined in the yml file being denied?

Yaml:
version: ‘3.5’

services:
server:
image: cortezaproject/corteza-server:latest
restart: on-failure
env_file: [ .env ]
depends_on: [ db ]
ports: [ “127.0.0.1:18080:80” ]

db:
# MySQL Database
# See Docker Hub for details
image: percona:8.0
restart: on-failure
environment:
MYSQL_DATABASE: dbname
MYSQL_USER: dbuser
MYSQL_PASSWORD: dbpass
# get the random generated password by running: docker-compose logs db | grep “GENERATED ROOT PASSWORD”
MYSQL_RANDOM_ROOT_PASSWORD: random
healthcheck: { test: [“CMD”, “mysqladmin” ,“ping”, “-h”, “localhost”], timeout: 20s, retries: 10 }

.env
########################################################################################################################

docker-compose supports environment variable interpolation/substitution in compose configuration file

(more info: https://docs.docker.com/compose/environment-variables)

########################################################################################################################

General settings

DOMAIN:18080=local.cortezaproject.org
VERSION=2021.3

Database connection

DB_DSN=dbuser:dbpass@tcp(db:3306)/dbname?collation=utf8mb4_general_ci

Server settings

Running all-in-one and serving web applications directly from server container

HTTP_WEBAPP_ENABLED=true

Disabled, we do not need detailed persistent logging of actions in local env

ACTIONLOG_ENABLED=false

SMTP (mail sending) settings

Point this to your local or external SMTP server if you want to send emails.

In most cases, Corteza can detect that SMTP is disabled and skips over sending emails without an error

#SMTP_HOST=smtp-server.example.tld:587
#SMTP_USER=postmaster@smtp-server.example.tld
#SMTP_PASS=this-is-your-smtp-password
#SMTP_FROM=’“Demo” info@your-demo.example.tld

SOLVED: the base directory name is critical. I had used “corteza” instead of “my corteza”. Renamed the directory and the containers came up no issues.

Seems like this is something that is hardcoded that should be more of a variable set in the .env file.

Hope this helps someone else.