Dynamic filtering of a RecordList

I have a Page in Corteza local in which I want to display recordlist filtered by the manager I select in a dropdown list. How can I achieve this?

Hello @MSAP,

There is a configuration option in the RecordList block configurator called Filter presets

1 Like

The values 1 and 232 are static. I want to select those values at run time based on what I select in a dropdown list on a page

1 Like

As is, the closest you could get is if you straight up used the filter in the record list table:

@jfortun is this something we’d wanna have? Not sure if I’m the biggest fan but I’m also not against it

In version 2023.9.5 (releasing this week), the prefilter that uses ${record.values.foo} will be reactive.
That means when that value changes (you select a new one from the dropdown), the filter will automatically be filtered by that.

Adding raw input to the Record list filters could be useful so we’ll think about adding that.

2 Likes

How can I filter one Record List based on a Record selected in another Record List (They have a common field like a “primary key - foreign key” relationship) and I place both Record Lists on the same page in different blocks.

Screenshots would be helpful of what you’re trying to achieve.

I have a module “Employees” of all employees and there is a column “IsManager”
There is also managerEmail column in the module.

Left Block is displaying Employees with IsManager = Yes
Right Block is All Employees
How do I filter Right Block Records based on Manager selected in Left Block?

Replied in I need help in filtering team members by selected manager - #5 by Lenny

1 Like