I’m exploring templates and trying to understand how it works
what I understand is that,
- you take html template and render it using html/template library (inside corteza-server component)
- then conver it using gotenberg package (inside gotenberg component)
I’ve several questions here,
- I have docx templates, is it possiple to render them instead of html?
- I’ve searched the gotenberg package and I see it only converts to pdf files (doesn’t render templates) and it supports docx as an input file … is there any workaround for this?
- can I replace the whole thing and use https://carbone.io/ ? or any other similar package that handle both rendering and converting files?