Actually we’ve got an Ec2 Instance running ( docker compose)
we need to “upgrade” the istance adding TLS, this is what we’ve done :
- created a Certificate with ACM
- created a load balancer with EBL
- created a Cname record for corteza → corteza.our-domain.com
however when we make a request to https://corteza.our-domani.com the server redirect us to
If we try to logIn in that way we got “Mixed Content Error” from out browser…
there’s a way to tell corteza to use the https if the request was in https ?
we think that behind the court what the corteza server do is rewriting the request with http…
Any suggestions ?
what we already tried to do :
- add a reverse proxy rule in the load Balancer ( but Aws- EBL can’t do it)
- adding in the .env → PROVISION_SETTINGS_AUTH_FRONTEND_URL_BASE=https://corteza.our-domain.com
but this isn’t working…