Is there a way where users will only be able to view the records they have added

Hi All,

I am building an application where I want the users to view only their records that they have added not others records and only the administrators can view all the records which are being added.

This how the records are viewed and as you can see all the users can all the records which are being added. Please let me know how I can restrict the view.

Requesting your help

Yes, that’s done with contextual roles. You can see more info in this useful post: How to make a user have permission to edit the record that he is responsible for?

Greaat This works well for restricting the user from editing the records added by another user.

Can we also restrict the user from viewing the records added by another user, where only the admin will be able to view all the records and other users will only be able to view their own records.

Cause the records we are handing out here are confidential only the user and the admin must have the rights to view them

Can this be achieved in corteza?