Migration from 2022.3.5 to 2022.9.0 failing for custom low code apps

I mentioned it https://forum.cortezaproject.org/t/missing-changelog-for-2022-9-0/1059/7?u=surtur all ready but it didn’t find any attention.

I’m running corteza in a one host docker setup with an external postgres DB. I switch in the docker file from 2022.3.5 to 2022.9.0 and refreshed everything. Everything started fine but i looked at all my custom low code applications all records had the same data. It randomly took one record and all got changed to that. Every module got broken

first i thought its some UI error but even on the database everything was broken. Is this a known issue? since i’m using the applications i had to revert back to backup and go back to the previous version.

I have failed to upgrade too

this logs from Corredor

corredor_1     | /corredor/node_modules/chartjs-plugin-colorschemes/src/colorschemes/index.js:3
corredor_1     | import * as brewer from './colorschemes.brewer';
corredor_1     | ^^^^^^
corredor_1     | 
corredor_1     | SyntaxError: Cannot use import statement outside a module
corredor_1     |     at wrapSafe (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1001:16)
corredor_1     |     at Module._compile (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1049:27)
corredor_1     |     at Module._extensions..js (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1114:10)
corredor_1     |     at Object.require.extensions.<computed> [as .js] (/corredor/node_modules/ts-node/src/index.ts:851:44)
corredor_1     |     at Module.load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:950:32)
corredor_1     |     at Function.Module._load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:790:12)
corredor_1     |     at Module.require (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:974:19)
corredor_1     |     at require (internal/modules/cjs/helpers.js:101:18)
corredor_1     |     at Object.<anonymous> (/corredor/node_modules/@cortezaproject/corteza-js/src/shared/types/chart/colorschemes.ts:2:22)
corredor_1     |     at Module._compile (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1085:14)

let’s keep this topic active

I also got this error. I’ve filed a bug on github. Still waiting for a fix. In the meantime, I suggest refraining from updating the corredor server version.

I see they’re trying to fix it in 2022.9.1!
it’s an upgrade blocker in the current version 2022.9.0

would that make more issues?

We have managed to pin down the issue and solve it in last couple of days. Same for Corredor @munawir.
RC should be available today/tomorrow.

1 Like

thanks for the update

2022.9.1 just released 2 hours ago … enjoy trying it

1 Like

sofar looks good. but metric block is broken after the update. Showing a single value with recordID=${recordID} filter doesnt work only for the fist row in the module o.O

Could you elaborate on this please; I’m not sure I understand what the issue is

ok its a little stranger then i thought. i have a metric block highlighting a Total column on my Detail page with filter recordID=${recordID}. The column is summing up a child record value and has a precision of 2. I tested this with another column as well

if the Total value is 128.1 it will show 128.10
but if the total value is 128.12 it will show 0.00

its consistent whenever the second digit after the decimal is !=0 it will show 0.00 in the metric block