Can anyone help me with connecting mysql with corteza, I have followed all the thing is written in documentation but it denied connection, anyone please help
Can you paste in some more bits of info?
- What operating system are you using?
- What Correza version are you using?
- Are you running with Docker or from source?
- Can you access the DB if you try to connect to it manually?
Could you also share your config files (make sure to omit any sensitive bits such as JWT secret and SMTP credentials)?
Perhaps your configs are off; I’ve shared my configs here not too long ago when I had to set up some containers on my own. Perhaps you can take my configs as a base if they work for you?
thanks for reply,
- I am using Ubuntu 20.04.3
what i am facing , i describe below:
- i create .env and docker-compose.yaml from offline deployment of multi-image mysql then my localhost:18080 running corteza.
- then i followed devops guide of mysql and create all the things like documentation and it create database named corteza into my mysql workbench.
** The issue is in my portainer local-demo-db is running , local-demo-server is showing unhealthy , if i check logs it shows connection refused.
For the sakes of experimentation, if you use my config files (see the link in the initial reply) does it work then?