Privacy Namespace issue

After installation and defined sensitity level in Admin Area together with assigning Data Privacy Officer role to my user account, I tried to click privacy namespace. The screen shows another page for while and return back home page (list of namespace). No error found in screen. Don’t know what’s happening.

2 Likes

Does the user/role have access to the namespace and it’s resources (primarily pages and page layouts)? That’s probably it.

I just used Corteza default role

We have the same problem in 2023.9.7. Super admin is not able to open privacy. It seems that the route /privacy is not known?

@tjerman any new insights? Curious what this ‘Privacy’ component is for. Assigned myself all sorts of permissions but it still redirects me back to same page as mentioned above

1 Like

I had the exact same problem. After quite a bit of digging, I checked the routes (via /__routes), and realized it didn’t come from a front-end bug as I initially suspected, but from the lack of a /privacy* route: by default, the value for HTTP_WEBAPP_LIST is admin,compose,workflow,reporter. You can see it in the example .env file.

Simply set it to: HTTP_WEBAPP_LIST=admin,compose,workflow,reporter,privacy and it will work.

1 Like

Thanks for pointing it out, i’ll add it to the .env.example

1 Like

Hey, I created Enable privacy app, to conform w/ the new default by 7heo · Pull Request #1986 · cortezaproject/corteza · GitHub for the files you forgot :wink:

1 Like