Some questions about namespaces, permissions and dependent dropdown list

I have already read that the only way to exchange data between different Namespaces is using automation, but I would like to know if it would be a correct or functional way to get the result I need or if I should handle everything in the same namespace, something I want to avoid for keep everything a little more organized.

• In the example I have a “Core” Namespace, where I have Province, Zones and Persons.

• In the “Manage Schools” - Namespace, manage schools that will have a name, a province and a zone that must be obtained from the Namespace “Core”

• In Manage Libray – Namespace, manage libraries that lend books to a school students are managed, so their data must be taken from “Manage Schools” – Namespace.

When adding a person, it is possible that in the “province” field obtain a list with the provinces of the database and when selecting one, in the “zone” field, only those that belong to the selected province will be displayed. Under End, a dependent dropdown list.

A person may or may not be a user of the app, for example, in the case of schools, a person could be a Teacher with access to add/edit/delete their subjects and exam marks or a person could be a student, who although he is not a user of the system, but with his person code he can, for example, access to a page and see the marks he obtained in an exam. (some suggest to achieve this if possible?)

Is all this possible with Corteza?
(Sorry my English)

Namespace - Core

Province:

• id

• name

Zone:

• id

• name

• province_id

Person:

• code

• full-name

• province

• zone

• email

• phone

Manage Schools – Namespace

School:

• id

• name

• province

• zone

Students:

• id

• person_code

Manage Libray – Namespaces

Book:

• id

• name

Client:

• id

• student_id

• school_id

• got_book

Well… namespaces were meant to encapsulate a low-code application and not to make a few smaller reusable bits of an application.
If you really want to have it split up like that, you’ll be needlessly complicating it or Corteza might not be it for you.

What I would suggest is that you do have a single namespace for your xyz management application and have your schools, libraries, and areas in there.
Then you can use roles and access control to limit what role (and therefore the user) can see/do in the app.

What you could also consider is creating a custom application for your end-users (students, teachers, …) and using Corteza for administration, authentication, and storage.
This would allow you to provide custom UX to specific user groups (if needed, that is).