SQL Queries IF, ELSE, ELIF

Is it possible to use the Field Value Expression section to run basic SQL Queries.
If not, is there another way to achieve the outcome I am looking for…

Ideally I would like to create an outcome based on the value entered in a different cell

IE

IF CellA > 0 PRINT "X" ELIF CellA < 0 PRINT "Y" ELSE PRINT "Z"

Hi there,

I would approach this issue by using the workflow builder found within Corteza. The workflow automation builder is where actions such as this are performed.

As we can see here the workflow looks up a defined record value and the decision block outputs the correct result, in this case X. To learn more the documentation for workflows can be found at Processing record selection :: Corteza Docs

Thanks Stephen. Ill be honest, I am still on an older version of Corteza.
When I tried updating I got stuck in a redirect loop and no matter what I tried it wouldnt work. Since then I have been scared to attempt another update as I have so much data on corteza, I didnt want to lose it

I dont have access to this on my current version

I’m unsure what version you’re on, but (if I recall correctly) field expressions haven’t changed much since they were added so it should work the same.

Try the following expression CellA > 0 ? "X" : (CallA < 0 ? "Y" : "Z")

Make sure you replace The CellA with the actual thing; so new.calues.FIELD_GOES_HERE