UX: adding lead or notes does not give feedback

I have been toying with Corteza to manage my job hunting. Using new possible jobs as leads, and using Notes for the job description attached as a file.
I recorded a session that demonstrates the issue.
How can I attach a video to the topic?
The UX is not a great experience. Not sure if this is due to any configuration on my side.
I am using MacOS with Safari v14.1.1

Hi! What is the exact issue? It’s not clear to me. If you’ve recorded your issue and want to show it to us, I would recommend to upload it to wetransfer and share the link you get here.

Thanks!

Recording: creating Leads

Not sure if it could have been related to this warning from the database server (MySql):
[MY-013360] [Server] Plugin sha256_password reported: ''sha256_password' is deprecated and will be removed in a future release. Please use caching_sha2_password instead'
If got rid of this messages by changing the my.cnf file and uncomment:

default-authentication-plugin=mysql_native_password

@Lenny @HSorensen could one of you fill me in on the issue here? The shared video is expired so I can’t see it. I am assuming that you are using the 2021.3 version.

If there is an issue with the DB it is possible that the configuration is off. Could you share your config files (docker-compose.yaml, .env).

@tjerman I think this was a configuration issue on my installation.
I noticed 100s of lines in the database log:

Plugin sha256_password reported: ‘‘sha256_password’ is deprecated and will be removed in a future release. Please use caching_sha2_password instead’

After some googling I figured out to change the my.cnf file by uncommenting:

default-authentication-plugin=mysql_native_password

The symptoms I described above disappeared after this change.