How to use the Google Workspace Block?

I see a “Google Workspace / Office 365” page-builder block type, but I can’t seem to locate anything that guides us on how it can be used and how to configure it? Apologies if I’m missing something obvious, but any guidance would be greatly appreciated! Thank You!

1 Like

Unfortunately, that block doesn’t seem to be functioning properly due to the integration that we use deprecating a certain important feature. More info here: Nylas Integration not Working

You can however give it a try (if you have a Nylas account) based on the forum link above.

We’re in the process of deciding what will be the future of that block. Most likely we’ll remove it for now and properly introduce it at a later stage.

1 Like

Thanks again for the quick guidance here @jfortun ! It all makes sense, but’s a bummer, as we were hoping to easily sync email conversations with the appropriate opps within Corteza. Any thoughts on an alternative way of accomplishing that? Thank you again!

1 Like

A way would be to use integration gateway to send and receive content from an email client.
There are workflow functions that you can use to send emails. You could have a webhook on your email client that triggers a workflow through integration gateway, which then adds/updates a record based on the email.

I don’t have any active implementation examples to share, unfortunately.

1 Like