Nylas integration

Hi guys,
I’m testing this new feature but without success.
I set in admin area / settings:

Then I’ve been add a block under account page (CRM space):

I don’t know what I have to set under compenent ID.

When try to access:
click on CONNECT WITH NYLAS I got:
SSO Error: state token mismatch
and the url:
mycorteza.com/auth/external/nylas/callback?reason=Sorry%2C+you+must+provide+a+valid+`client_id`.+The+`client_id`+request+parameter+should+be+the+Client+ID+of+your+application+in+the+Nylas+Dashboard.&error=access_denied

It should works?
How?

1 Like

Hello there,

Make sure you properly entered the Client key(Client ID) and Secret(Client Secret) from the nylas dashboard /settings/general

Secondly under /settings/authentication, make sure you have a valid callback URL that points to your-corteza-domain/auth.

After that you need to make a component in the Nylas dashboard in the your-app/components
We suggest starting with Composer, you can get the componentID that you need from either the URL or if you scroll to the bottom of the configuration page of the component.

These steps should be enough to make the Nylas components work in Corteza, if not there might be some other issue.

The guide will be added to the documentation after the implementation is improved further.

3 Likes

This is great, but I am not seeing a “components” option in the Nylas dashboard. Any idea how to get that? Maybe their UI has changed since this post?

Apparently, they removed the button, you can still access it by going to the your-app/components url.

Thank you! I did not realize that.

So I have the correct ID now, but still getting the same error as above. I have verified everything you said and am using the right keys, etc. I am trying to use the “Compose” block just for testing. Any other ideas why I might still be getting a “SSO Error: state token mismatch” when trying to connect to Nylas through the block in Corteza?

I forgot to mention, if you wish to authenticate you need to add a Nylas auth provider
Go to /admin/system/settings, and scroll down to the Nylas provider.
As i can see you already did that, so just double check your credentials.

You need to provide the client key and secret you get from your Nylas app dashboard

Let me know if you find any other issues.

Documentation needs to be prepared for this as well.
If you wish you can contribute with a guide here if you have the time/wish to

1 Like